The Women of Multiple Ethnicities Network Health Project – The W.O.M.E.N.’s Health Project – is the new name for the former Women’s Health Initiative.
- We provide information to women about sexual violence and the risk of HIV infection.
- We encourage women to get tested for HIV infection.
- We provide information and educational groups for women.
- We offer support as other women who are HIV positive and/or have been victims of sexual violence.
- We provide individual screenings, referral support, and prevention planning counseling.
- We provide weekly support groups.
If you feel you have been the victim of sexual violence and/or might have been exposed to HIV, please call us. We have caring staff at the agency who are part of the Project and who want to hear from you. We are available Monday through Thursday 8:00 am-5:30 pm and Fridays from 8:00 am-5:00 pm. Call (508) 755-3773 and ask for Wanda Martinez.